YONGE & EGLINTON
Location. Location. Location. This is Toronto’s most popular neighbourhood. An established community where the city works and plays and dines and shops.
The 88 on Broadway is nestled amid two worlds: steps from the action at Yonge and Eglinton….yet worlds away quietly grounded on a tree lined street amongst houses that still retain the character of old Toronto.
For the car enthusiast, we are centrally located with quick access to Highway 401, the Don Valley Parkway, Allen Expressway and the Bayview Extension.
We’re also a pedestrian community where everything you need to make your life comfortable is within walking distance.
- Eglinton Subway station, and doorstep TTC bus service
- Canada Post main station
- Sobey’s and Metro grocery stores
- SilverCity, Canada Square, The Regent and Mt Pleasant theatres
- some of the best public and private schools in Toronto
- access to the Sherwood Park trails
- two public libraries
- Shopper’s Drug Mart, Rexall and several independent pharmacies
- a medical walk-in clinic
- fashion stores galore, salons and spas, restaurants and nightclubs
- a variety of places of worship
- several daycares
- North Toronto Memorial Community Recreation Centre
- banks and financial institutions
- the Best Western Roehampton
- LCBO, Wine Rack and The Beer Store
- the world-class Sunnybrook Hospital